View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 06:54 PM
Oditius
Halfway to VIP Status

Oditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regularOditius is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

O.K. I know, be patient!! But what improvements are comming in the next ROM? I seen on another thread the sensi 2.7. Will that be next? I was using another ROM till I found these. But the Chef seemed to abandoned the TP owners for the TP2. That and some personal business. So since I just gave up and went back to stock till I saw this ROM. I like the Sensi 2.1, then I tried the 2.5, a little getting use to, but it is cool also. But the problem now remains that there are a few things that could be improved. I seen a few mentioned here. I still wish someone would build a ROM with US Cellular in mind also. So the MMS would work right out of the box. I think I will hold off any more donations till then. Besides every time I donate my hard earned money to a chef, they seem to stop making ROMs!!! This is a really good ROM, it is just a pain to make it work for USCC without having to run a few other things to get the MMS to work. Good luck on the cooking, ... Keep up the good work.

Last edited by Oditius; 01-05-2010 at 07:03 PM.