View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 04:31 PM
darren.wlsn1
acs tester

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjmontan View Post
I wonder what setting is wrong on mine..I just received a text and I have no option to send back with a picture. What are you hitting..fyi..I get a text and I can open it from the message tab, it then takes me out of manilla and into the WM messaging area where I see the text ( in this case it is threaded) from there I see a box for typing a message and the 2 soft keys..one says send and the other menu..If i click menu I see delete, move, forwar, insert, my text, save, spell check, close and message options.. I do appreciate your help on this..
what mms cab are you using? i have one not too many people use.