View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 03:39 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: BORED with my TP

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
maybe its just my phone, but my TP has send & end keys lol. who knows maybe i'm retarded =\

You mean the two keys that look like phones. See the issue is those are old school looking phones and today's youth don't recognize that as a phone. Are those really functional I thought they were for looks? Whats that round button in the middle do, anything?

Relax just giving you a hard time. What your trying to say is you want an IPhone so you wont have to think anymore. I understand.

Droidrox39