View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 03:33 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregbolt View Post
If you are willing to do this, be careful before uploading a system.img file. There may be some info in the phone that you do not want public, ie contacts, phone numbers, etc. There are a few people in here working on this that can help out. PM me if you have questions.
Thanks Greg,

I've never rooted an Android phone, never really used one either. With that said, I do know Linux quite well, and would help look over the dump. I'm almost sure it will be the same messaging app, if so, there will be similar settings, we can at least look at the settings files and the executable files, like I've been doing already on the WinMo side of things.

I'll download the emulator tonight when I get home and take a look at the Eris image I already have.

Z
This post has been thanked 4 times.