View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:21 PM
whitey10tc
Almost a VIP

whitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on repwhitey10tc is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HTC Touch on MetroPCS no GPS or MMS

Not sure if this will help
Quote:
Originally Posted by dove.edwin View Post
i had my touch pro stolen so all i have left is my htc touch. i want to flash it to metro pcs. could you give me an unlocker and a rom with step by step instructions on how to do this. I've flashed roms before on the pro but never on the touch. thank you.
That sucks to hear about your TP, As you maybe aware Metro does what the call a Metro flash to enter the ESN into the system. I would recommend to start there. As for a tutorial Look up in the stickys of the Vogue forum you will find one for cricket. You can make that one work by just replacing the cricket info with Metros.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dove.edwin View Post
i know this request is for an old phone but could you provide me with a rom which will unlock my sprint htc touch. and also im trying to flash it to metro pcs. i see that you have experience with this and was hoping you could provide me with a rom that will let me do so with all the normal functions of the phone. thank you so much if you can do this for me.
Unfortunately there are no ROMs that will "unlock" thats what the unlocker is for.
As for a ROM you could use any generic Vogue ROM and add DCD carrier cab for the Metro setting.