View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 02:03 PM
yazyazoo
PPCGeeks Regular

yazyazoo is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malatesta View Post
Yup, maybe tomorrow.

That's because its on XT9 by default on 1st run, turn it off and it's fine. It won't pop up. There's no bug with the KB.

KB doesn't always light up due to the KB light sensor Turn it off.
Settings --> Buttons --> Backlight --> Turn off auto sensor

As far as Sling goes, you using what is it v1.6 or the 2.0 beta?

Try this one (attached), usually works for me.

Everyone else: no joke I just optimized some more (WM6.5, 21887). Result?
  • 20MB + ROM (255MB on Boot)
  • 10MB + RAM (86MB after cache settles, Manila loads)
And yes, it's even slightly faster than my previous releases. Even I'm kind of in awe...

Will be working into a ROM refresh probably in 2 days (including WM6.5.3). I just want to double check everything.
Mal,
I am running Slingbox v 1.6.0.114. I downloaded directly from the website. I chose Sprint PPC-6800 version and enabled GDI rendering. Some of my buttons don't show up in portrait mode. In Landscape mode some of my buttons are greyed out. In both modes there seems to be a weird triangle icon under the volume button. Also is there a way to get into Landscape mode without opening the keyboard? The only way I am able to get landscape is by opening the keyboard. Once I close it the Slingplayer goes to portrait mode. If you have a version that works fine can you post the cab?

I love this rom. It is fast and seems less buggy than other roms I have used. I am using 6.5.3 version. Is there a memory problem that I was reading in a few posts before? Should I switch to 6.5?