View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 01:00 PM
MstaCDLite
PPCGeeks Regular

MstaCDLite is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

I just needed to chime in here and say that after using other roms for the TP2 (MM, Juicy, NRG) I am truly impressed with how this one works. I don't want to take away from the other roms since everyone has their preference. But for me, this rom best suits me. I disabled HTC Messaging because I frankly don't want to deal with any performance issues until something comes out that plays perfectly with the TP2. LANDSCAPE!! Hallelujah!

there are minor bugs with this rom that I'm getting used to... one is when I'm getting an incoming call, the lock screen comes on and I can't see who's calling. not sure why it does that, but it eventually comes off the screen before I answer...

The other issue may not be with this rom actually since its happened to me with MM as well... but I use my phone heavily for music in the car and home via headphone jack. Sometimes when its plugged in the Voice Command activates and sometime acts spazstic. not a big deal since I guess I can just turn off Voice Command, but I thought I'd address it.

MMS works (obviously since I've disables HTC Messaging)
Landscape works (sometimes goes into back to portrait on its own, but nbd)
Icons look great
Smooth animation
Responsive

If there is an R3 coming out, i'll def jump on it. Great great work!
-C