View Single Post
Old 01-05-2010, 10:00 AM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

For anyone living in a snow zone, I have attached a link to some Manila files that will add a weather panel behind the clock. This makes the ice on the panel look a little nicer. What happens is with a clear panel the ice forms on blank screen. I have attached an image that shows the ice on the corners of the clock, so you can see what I'm talking about.

The attached post contains the Manila files needed to create the panel. You also will need the date and alarm as the panel throws it off. I used all the files and just copied them to the windows directory using Total Commander.

Files:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1307

Its not perfect but I think it look better.

Droidrox39
This post has been thanked 2 times.