View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:47 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tltwelve View Post
your roms have too much eye candy. too bad all the top notch chefs left for tp2 and left unfinished business for noobs. one will need atleast a snapdragon to run your rom smoothly
This is helpful, how? Did you even flash it? I may be wrong but I'm guessing no.

Wait, back the truck up!!! These ROM's have been cooked by a "noob"?!?!?!?
Well shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz, then he deserves even MORE kudos for these awesome, beautiful, fast, stable ROMs that are better than any "top notch chef" ROM that I've tried.

Please post the link to your non-eye candy ROM so we may offer the same constructive critique.