View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:43 PM
jshaas2
VIP Member

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (HTC Touch Pro 2: Opera/9.5(Microsoft Windows; PPC; Opera Mobi/16643; U; en) HTC_Touch_Pro2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by brent372
WOW. I can't believe I missed this thread.
I work for VZW and have access to pre-release ROM's.

NOW !!! BEFORE YOU ASK - NO I WILL NOT GIVE IT TO YOU, SO PLEASE DON'T ASK - I LIKE MY JOB WAY TOO MUCH FOR THAT.

With that being said, I have been running the VZW 6.5 ROM for the TP2 for quite a while now. And...

the answer is....

Sense 2.1

Yup... VZW has been kind enough only to grace the WinMo 6.5 for the TP2 with SenseUI 2.1

Sorry...

Attached are screenshots of a 100% stock VZW TP2 running the 6.5 rom.

NOTE: This DOES have the weather clock, but this device is not active and I didn't have WiFi available so there is no way to update it.

the most good that will come from a VZW 6.5 rom is so chef's can grab any other 6.5's OEM's they may want. If its anything like the 6.1 vzw rom and most other stock carriers, of course it cant hold a candle to the updated roms in these forums. hopefully its decent though. thanks for the screen shots.

Radio: 2.35.00WF