View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 3rd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakereal View Post
Hi Mal or anyone running the latest TITANIUM build (it's super fast, love it), does anyone know how I can organize the icons list/start menu(after pressing windows key)? In the 1.5 b3 WM6.5 w/ Sense 2.1 regular version, all you had to do was CLICK and HOLD then the icon "lifts off" so you can drag to any position you want. Titanium build only gives the option to MOVE TO TOP when you click-hold an icon. Thanks for any help.
I think you may be confusing two things:
  • Only WM6.5.3 has the "move anywhere" start menu icons
  • WM6.5 has "move to top"
In other words, the "move anywhere" feature was developed after WM6.5. I'll try to have a WM6.5.3 sans Manila build tomorrow, which will give you that feature.