View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:43 PM
dibbson
Medium Hill Rom's
Threadstarter

dibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the communitydibbson is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to dibbson Send a message via MSN to dibbson
Re: (01-04-2010) Medium Hill ROM's 6.5.3 & 6.5 - Sense 2.5/2.1 & Titanium SYS 28205

No, not tsk. I just block windows from installing the normal backgrounds and replace them with mine. If you go and switch themes on the titanium ones, it will revert back to stock actually. I am going to switch them all over to tsk's thought in the next week or two to work with the new app for my ROM's though. The bottom taskbars and icons are seperate from the tsk's. But i'm gonna try and make a slick interface for selecting theme and taskbars and install together for the app. Sense 2.1 ROM's i did build the theme into the animated weather, so it's in the manila files. 2.5 is the same way.

Donations are never required, but ever so much appreciated if you feel the need to do so.