View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 04:26 PM
ncrader
Lurker

ncrader is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I Don't Hate iPhone, I'm Just Pro-Touch Pro 2!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldehoyos View Post
I don't hate the iPhone. I hate the cult of iPhone users. They are smug and superior.
Plus 1,000

It's the same with most any apple fanboy about anything that the almighty half-eaten apple produces.

Unfortunately, I have not done as well as some of you in hiding my capabilities from friends/family. When asked about mobile phone advice or any tech advice for that matter, I always try to take into account the user that I am making recommendations to. I'm diehard Sprint, so I push Sprint because the rates are so great and there are plenty of phone options. When making a recommendation, I simply do my best to point them to the phone that will work best for them. That being said, I regularly acknowledge in these conversations that the iPhone does what it does very well. I can't argue that point, but I can't state that Windows Phones have been doing it for much longer. My challenge to all the ifanboys, what can you're phone do that mine (Touch Pro 2) can't - other than the 100,000 fart apps? The few things an iPhone can do that are unique to it, aren't things I am going to lose sleep over not being able to do.

As a rule, the cult of iPhone only has 1 piece of advice - there is only one phone - and it's the iCLONE. Oh, how I hate being just like everyone else.

Okay, sorry... for the RANT, but isn't everyone entitled a spot on the soapbox periodically.

Last edited by ncrader; 01-04-2010 at 04:34 PM.