View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:32 AM
ahuskins
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroyalty7 View Post
hey guys im hoping you can help me out with an incompatibility issue, I use cricket mobile sevice and I use the ryan mogul cricket wap and arcsoft cab to set up all my mms etc... but when I install his cab it causes the battery and speaker icons to revert to original icons from stock??? I tried just instaliing dusk evolution taskbar cab over the top but then the evdo icon reverts to stock, I guess I can just change the dll file but I was wondering if you guys ran into any issues like this or know how to fix it,? and if you know if dusk theme icons are available? thanks for any help u guys, been looking around all night to fix this
What dll's are in the cabs? There should be no need to have a dll which would contain icons or bitmaps to set up mms. PM me if you can't figure that out and I'll take a look at it.