View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 11:11 AM
Mayonesa
What did you say?

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by f150madness View Post
Will this rom work on the older touch pro? I am using the touch pro sss rom and it is the best but wondered if the touch pro 2 rom would work on it? Thanks.

no offense but i shouldnt even waste my time answering this.... if you dont know the answer to this question then i suggest you dont flash every again.

with that said.... NO you can not use a TP2 rom on a TP.... im not even going to say why as it should be something simple to find out.

sorry for being "rude"