View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 01:38 AM
spidrweb
Regular 'Geeker

spidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regularspidrweb is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuocmam View Post
I am not sure how your "SprintMMS" is there already. Maybe it got carried over from your previous ROM installation. On mine, there's a "SampeMMSC2" on it. At the bottom, I was able to click on "New". When I click on "New", the fill in the blanks appeared and I was able to fill in port, http, connect to sprint, etc. Then I save it. Then I set it to default.

I am not sure if this helps, but when I installed Deck's ROM, I first did a hard reset to clear all settings and programs. Then I installed Deck's Rom. Once I installed Deck's ROM, I did the tweak to fix the Sprint's receiving issues that Deck mentioned in POST#3. Then, I followed "inponce's" directions.

Everything went smoothly without any problems.
it might be selfed cabbed... like in my case, pegasus was nice enough to modify my arcsoft cab for me, so the address is automatically http://mms.sprintpcs.com.... and all other settings including size limits are pre set to 10mb (i like them at 10mb, personal preference)

so maybe where he got it from someone already set it to sprint

EDIT:
FYI: FOR SOME REASON I FOUND THAT INSTALLING THE "DISABLE HTC MSG" MESSES WITH THE ARCSOFT FOR SOME REASON,,, I REFLASHED AND RE INSTALLED EVERYTHING BUT THE DISABLE HTC MSG AND EVERYTHING WORKS PERFECT, IJUST NEED TO GO THROUGH EMAIL>SMS/MMS>ETC TO SEND AND RECIEVE... NO BIGGY!!! SIMPLY FYI FOR ANYONE TESTING ON SPRINT!

If I help... please hit the "thanks" , I know I always do!

Last edited by spidrweb; 01-04-2010 at 01:40 AM.