View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:53 AM
lipidfats
VIP Member

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *ROM* *12/29* *SsS-ROM r2* *WM6.5(21887.5.0.86)* *LEO Sense 2.5 with LANDSCAPE*

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Ram management and battery life are the only two things that need to be improved on this rom.

I'd say battery life is approximately cut in half compared to Juicy's rom.

My ram is idle at around 70% and sometimes if the phone has been on for a while it can be idle at as high as around 84% - when checking the dotfred task manager, sometimes I see programs running that I closed which don't show up in the manilla task manager, just taking up ram.

The only freezing problems I've had with this where I was forced to soft reset involved the new HTC messaging app which I have since disabled with the Zenyee cab and I have no more freezing. Everything else works better than any 2.5 rom out there
hmm that doesn't sound so great then... people in juicy's thread made it sound so much more appealing... IMO, battery life and RAM management are the most important things when it comes to custom ROMs... they all have the core goodies like manila 2.5 and whatnot, so the two mentioned categories are the deal makers or breakers to me. guess i will be sticking with juicy for a while. Half the battery life? ouch. thanks for the quick rundown btw.