View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:29 AM
mattsm
PPCKitchen Crew

mattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmattsm is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: ROMUpdateUtility has stopped working / Error 260

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5$t@r View Post
i downloaded a hotfix for internal gps from htc website for Sprint touch pro 2. after i tried to install it the phone went off and now it won't even power on or go to boot loader.. any suggestions on how i can fix this i was using Mighty Rom 6.5 with htc sense 2.1

I don't know how you got to here in this thread for your TP2?

I am not aware of any hotfix for gps on the sprint TP2.
I am curious as to what file you downloaded and possibly bricked your phone.
By linking and showing us what file you actually downloaded and tried to install will help us determine if anything can be done.
Someone had mentioned something similar to this irc and results were a brick because the file was for gsm. Sprint is CDMA.