View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 08:04 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameslee522 View Post
same thing here, also when i receive sms it puts GSM off to the side, and im running cdma
No new thing bro. This is part of the 2.5 port, been an issue since manila 2.5 dropped into VGA land. The Manila 2.5 interface was designed for the Leo, which GSM. It is nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
Yep nothings really changed with this ROM. SMS is broke in the latest build and still no MMS. Oh well only other option is too cook yourself.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smashbottom View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...01#post1448201

SMS works fine, just read that post...
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23 View Post
So were does it work fine? Disabling HTC messaging for me is not the same as working fine. If I wanted to use the WM messaging system I would go back to windows mobile 6.1. I don't understand how its working fine. I will says this the HTC SMS messaging works on the Dec 17th build.

I guess what I don't understand is why we aren't using the HTC Messaging 2.1 that was ported over and being used in roots ROM?
NRG has been enjoying some time off while working on the Leo ROM for the actual Leo with the new landscape goodies....We are all still lucky that he even takes time to BLIND cook ROMs for our devices that are not the hot thing and are about to die out. There are other options in ROMS that work and work GREAT to hold anyone over until NRG releases a new ROM.......IF he does.

That being said SMS is broke. It is not fine if you have to disable HTC messaging. NRG has always been a promoter so to speak of HTC messaging so I don't think he would have left it cooked in and nonfunctional....While disabling this is a fix or workaround for some, it is not right. This has happened in the past and was corrected on the next release as I am sure it will be again...IF NRG decides it is worth his time to make us CDMA VGA fellers a new ROM.............

Damn I hope so.......
This post has been thanked 1 times.