View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 07:24 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by master4g View Post
I looked around for a while for a solution to my problem (not being able to see the contacts or phone history on the WM dialer) and i found this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=521052

the guy states that it has something to do with a "Topaz phone canvas" .... anyone kknow what that is or how I can disable it? or any other solution to get rid of the HTC dialer becuase it takes up too much ram.

Thanks

OMJ does, I believe, use a variation of the Topaz phone canvas, referred to as a Rhodium canvas, in his kitchen. Someone more knowledgeable than myself will have to say whether or not it can be disabled for sure, but I don't think so since it is cooked into the rom.