View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 05:34 PM
Malatesta
Moderator/WMExperts Staff
Threadstarter

Malatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMalatesta is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |MalROM|WM6.5.3/WM6.5 Sense 2.1 (Jan 2nd)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fdroms View Post
Mal great ROM. Do you plan on addinga registry editor to your ROM? I am adding one currently but it would be easier with one cooked in.
At the moment, no. But I'll consider it.

Have you or jpucillo74 tried CEReg Editor? It's a PC based system that allows you to directly edit, import, export, copy, save, etc. Soooo much easier than doing on the phone. Must for any serious tweaker.

In fact, I'm gonna write an article on it for tomorrow, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdikrik View Post
2 Things i suggest that should make it into the next update.
Photo Uploader (To Facebook,Flickr and the such)
some start menu organization.

Im working on the Start Menu Right now... Have you looked at any info into cooking it? I have found some decent icons and some pretty clear "How-To's" if you need them.
Thanks, glad you're liking it!

I've scratched the surface a bit on the Start Menu thing. It is my next big hurdle that I want to jump. PM me anything you got. The custom icon thing is the part that's going to take some time (writing into a instaflash.txt).

Any ideas for a photo uploader? I mean I use Resco Photo Manger 7.0 for that which is AMAZING. Also amazingly expensive, lol.

For others, will have a small update for WM6.5 + Sense 2.1 in a bit. Fixed the lockscreen, added XD_UC support, tweaked the boot.rgu some more, added the black-circles wallpaper for Manila.

Then will do a Manila free version and then a Sense 2.5 + WM6.5.3.

Last edited by Malatesta; 01-03-2010 at 05:37 PM.