View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 01:23 PM
rootlinux
The Rootinator

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinxtreme2114 View Post
Aight I have another little tweak for you guys. For those of you that have went all "Dusked" out with Grzegorz10's theme like I have, you may have found that the dialer doesn't offer the correct functions at the bottom for us TP users. You could live with it as I did for the first week or so as its only the skins that are affected, not the actual button function. But if your like me you want it to be accurate so I made a quick fix that will correct it. Just install my fix after first installing the dialer and all should be fine.

Before

After

Oh and I am including a link to the original dusk dialer cab for those that will certainly come across this post and say, "Hey! I didn't know about that! Where ya get the dialer from?" Haha so here it is. Click here for dialer

And here is my file for the fix. Enjoy
Very nice work.
I may just cook this into my next DarkRoot rom.