View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Post Your Touch Pro 2 Home Screen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech Addiction View Post
What Rom are you on? I like that Taskbar but every one I use has issues with War 12.30. Also the same thing for HDwalls. I really want the full length wallpaper.
It's EnergyROM_21885_RHOD500_31.Dec.2009_StandardM2.5, also the taskbar is cdma,you may need the signal fix and install sdkcerts first,been using since the tp1 and haven't any issues with it on any rom,also Santod pointed out to me that HDwalls needs to be updated before it will work for 1922 Sense so im using Max TF3D Theme Maker v4.1 until we can use HDwalls again,it can be found HERE!

This post has been thanked 1 times.