View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 08:39 AM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by deck View Post
well i have just about played with most of the reg's found in your dissasembly. Still to no luck. i believe we are going to need somebody thats pretty good with linux, maybe they could go thru the hero dump and find out exactly what we are missing. It really seems that an ip may be a good part of the issue, considering that is the only way we are able to send using wap2.0. I will keep trying every possible combination that i can, and hopefully we can crack this soon. btw, where are all the sprint test roms :P i rarely see sprint test roms.

-deck

EDIT: does anybody have a hero and could look in their htc messaging client folder for a config file? maybe post that if so? Thanks.
If you have a hero dump, or know where I can get one, I'll take a look at it. I'm better with 'nix than Windoze.

Z

Last edited by ziggy471; 01-03-2010 at 09:12 AM.