View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 02:18 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentj View Post
Portrait andyes MaxDusk 12-30-09 Default keyboard been like this since flash, and it was a clean flash with dance a hard resets ..
Mine does not look like that.
How exactly do you get to that point? There shouldn't be a difference but I want to make sure we are looking at the same screen.
Here's my keyboard when I go to the Messaging Tab in Sense and then click on the icon on the top right to create a new message, I brought up the numerics to try to be similar:

Screen02.jpg

YOURS:

I'm curious why yours says SMS/MMS where mine says Text Messages???

Last edited by iknowsquat; 01-03-2010 at 02:22 AM.