View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 11:47 PM
swlaraut
Regular 'Geeker

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM]RootRom/DarkRoot/MaxDarkRoot 2.5/28011 - Dec 29 2009 and NinjaRom TF3D 2.1/2

Root if you did not catch my post on another thread, here is a repeat and update:

"I just loaded Root on my biz pro 2 days ago. So far there seems to be no hickups in roots, fast & stable, and the differences are mainly cosmetic (icon sets,programs etc).

I won't know about roots (battery life) until I get back to work were I put the battery to the test. In the first 6hrs of use I roam for 4 hour, play mp3's for 2 hrs and stream audio for 2hrs, beside normal phone use. So I get a good idea of battery life pretty quick."

There really is no problems to report, it really is a solid rom. Has anyone reported that on reset it opens opera? Thats the only "problem" I have encountered. Report on battery life to come next week.

Great work, I'm glad I have 2 tp's so I don't have to choose.
123009 sense 2.1

Last edited by swlaraut; 01-02-2010 at 11:48 PM. Reason: build