View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Replacement Won't Dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seriously View Post
Thanks, Ill try the pp next then. Going to go stock, relock, unlock and then Lunacie, just to make sure everything is right.

What happend to NRGZ and ROOTs that made them not like VZW? I didn't see that....
i tried every energy rom 21xxx build released in those dates and none would flash but the 28xxx builds would,contacted him and he said it may be pp but i always set @ 6 but i tried every pp setting just to be sure lol,then he thought it may be something to do with the native 6.5 native kernel he was cooking with at the time,then on 12-17 releases i tried and they all have worked since,he never made any mention if he switched kernels or anything

Root who is one hell of a chef makes bada$$ roms,and i tried every one he released as well and then maybe around 12-28 i started having the same issue with his roms,but i had made RSTG roms my home rom so i figured i would just wait it out on his too lol,root may use the 6.5 native kernel too,i don't know

This post has been thanked 2 times.