View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:33 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [Always Updating][KITCHEN]6.5 NK-23509/28004-TF2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
RZ, I only have files from kitchens as far back as Dec. 19th. None of the kitchens since then have your 2.5 darkness fix. Did you remove it because of an issue w/it? If not, do you happen to know the date of the last kitchen to have it?
This is because I integrated it into the bg4all.. in 3a8e04af_manila I THINK.

I have been working on TP2 lately, I am making one last TP1 ROM (28205) and then will be moving over to the tp2 forums... Thanks for a great time everyone! Its been a while since Ive cooked for tp1, its much different. have to get used to it again

you all need to get rhodiums! they kick ass seriously. I <3 my tp2!!!