lbjohnny
PPCGeeks Regular

lbjohnny is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/27/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R7 (21887) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Guys I don't mean any disrespect to Juicy or his wonderful roms, he's been great. I've been using Juicy's roms since I got my TP2...

For the first time I flashed the new SsS Rom, and I was blown away at how everything just worked right out of the box. It would be what I would expect in Juicy R11 or something. Its very stock - just like Juicy's and super fast.

It has full 2.5 landscape, no problems with youtube, the HTC SMS is super fast and running the new version, so 1st letter of all sentences are capitalized and all, facebook albums work, call logs show little contact icons, caller id's show facebook images, facebook birthdays are on point, startup animation is there, everything just works as supposed to... I am just recommending it because it is very similar to Juicy's rom and addresses a lot of the bug fixes mentioned in this thread... until the next Juicy release comes out, of course .

And Juicy, I love your roms and consider you among the best, maybe the SsS rom can help out a bit on your bug fixes. Looking forward to the next release!
SsS is OKAY but it crashed a lot & when closing down sense Windows today screen was not there until soft-reset. Went back to R6!