View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 12:44 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by migg View Post
Ive been using this rom for a couple days now, and I really like it over all.
-one of, if not the best battery life and over all smoothness are the big points for me.

I am having a few small issues and wanted to see if anyone could give me some input.

-opera beta was very laggy when typing and loading.
it didn't want to display some pages so I ended up installing opera mobile 10, which is really nice, except it's lags with this rom and I lost the ability to zoom gradually with the center button
-in the sms screen, no menu button shows up, but if I click in the spot where it should be, the menu screen shows up. When I open up the 'start/windows' menu, just a black square shows up where the back arrow should be.
-FN-SYM buttons don't open a browser like they should. (possibly because Im not using 'opera 10 beta' as the default anymore?)
-Or if using a drop down menu, I can no longer type 'e' and take me to the 'e' section of the drop menu.
-more than a dozen times a day, when going to the home screen from a browser, or sms screen, it seems to lag alot, sometimes it almost freezes while showing part of one screen and part of the home menu.

I flashed from a stock rom to this rom, btw. I did hard reset after flashing.The only other thing I was going to try was the 'flash dance' as a last resort.

I was running empi-rom before, which I liked and had read that alot of people went to this rom from it and were happy. Again, I think this rom is good over all, I really like the battery life, it looks nice, it's smooth and quick.
Thanks for the rom!
What ROM and Build are you using?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prez View Post
Hi,, just installed this rom (dusk) looks good. I was wondering how to add the quick launch selection to the home screen tabs? Not certain if I described it correctly so ----- it's the screen with the boxes to add programs to for quick launch/access to them.

Also, how do I remove the weather location that was found automatically with the location service? Ane yes, I did use the "Remove Location" option from the menu key and the location that appears on the homescreen with the clock is not listed. I removed all of the locations and added my local one. My local one is the only one listed for removal.

Thanks!!
Flip up on the home tab to reveal the quicklaunch tab.