Old 12-19-2007, 03:08 AM
knewBee4lyfe
PPCGeeks Regular

knewBee4lyfe is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to knewBee4lyfe
Talking win "dialer" vs internet sharing

hi, just wondering. w/ my 6700 i can tether the phone and use it as internet. w/o retribution from sprint and thier .03c / kb. I noticed that as long as you don't use the connection manager. sprint will never know.

if i use the mogul's internet sharing, will i be able to do the same? or have they fixed it. has anyone ever tried?

I looked at the directions. (the many books) and even w/ their notes stating "btw you need a usb cable or bluetooth capable laptop" that it really never said that you had to have a plan w/ it. I could easily use that excuse to get the charges waived.

but... today i had to fight for 20 mins to get $40 credited back bc, they accidentally took of my txting bc they changed my Rate plan.

soooo....
being a knew bee, im always learning stuff im forgetting, ADHD Sucks balls. i knew i should have listened to my mommy when she said drugs are bad... but i was never this bad at remembering stuff... anyways... learning, yea... ADHD makes me a person that writes long and useless stuff... anyways back to learning... i will be a new bee for life because by the time i understand something, im 2 updates behind. sorry.