View Single Post
Old 12-19-2007, 01:34 AM
gxnext
Regular 'Geeker

gxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargxnext is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to gxnext Send a message via AIM to gxnext Send a message via MSN to gxnext Send a message via Yahoo to gxnext Send a message via Skype™ to gxnext
Cool I try to avoid ware and tare on my phone when I can....

Quote:
Originally Posted by divedr View Post
When I first got my mogul I was very happy because the stylus was very tight over the past month is has become very loose and now barely clicks in place similar to my old 6700. What about yours?
lol thats why as soon as i got my phone i tied the extra stylus to the outside of the phone, so I would never have to remove the one in the phone.

*edit* I realize this may not be practical for most users but I'm so glad I did it... for one... I never loose my stylus now :P which used to happen to me all the time with the 6700... I would drop it in movie theaters, clubs, cars, trains, buses, parking lots, my house, other peoples house, everywhere... I would usually end up finding it somehow... and I managed to get by with the original pair the entire time I owned it and only lost one out of the original pair... but the point is I would drop it all the time... anyway... It's convent and practical... for ME... now maybe its not everyone else's cup of tea... I mean my brother's girlfriend is going strapless and bare screen as we speak! ... and it looks great btw!... *edit*

I learned my lesson from the 6700 and the palm lifedrive... but at least with thos you could bend the stylus to make it fit... I would assume you could do the same with the 6800...

Last edited by gxnext; 12-21-2007 at 06:19 AM.