View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 07:34 PM
ziggy471
Geek with a Gun

ziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the communityziggy471 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Native HTC messaging MMS fix (collaboration)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
The reason we have been focusing on wap is because the Hero's MMS is set to send by WAP 2.0...thus you would think anything Sprint would do the same...
It should be WAP 2, just need to figure all the settings out.

Sorry I haven't been around here for a while, but been too busy looking at ARM Assembly dis-assemblies of the HTC Messaging app. I've been using the Messaging Client (HTCMessaging_Client_TEST_1_5_19222911_00) from a dump I did of the Leo 2.02 ROM. What I've been looking for are registry keys used by the Messaging client. I've got 5 files done, with 10 left, but the important ones were done first. Anyway, attached is the list I have so far, there are a lot of keys that should be very interesting to try out, there is even one referring to a Samsung Stability Test.

I also found a list of keys in a reg file from a different version of jMMS on a Russian site, I've attached it also.

Z
Attached Files
File Type: txt Jataayu MMS.txt (9.0 KB, 35 views) Click for barcode!
File Type: txt reg-settings from debug.txt (7.5 KB, 29 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 6 times.