View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 07:04 PM
ChrisH09
Halfway to VIP Status

ChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuffChrisH09 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I notice this on my TP2.. anyone else??

HTC knows that not everyone who buys this phone is going to travel worldwide, ergo they aren't gonna waste money by including a world charger with multiple adapters that MOST people will never use in every box. They figure if you wanna travel, you can just pick up the adapter you need.

Thats besides the point, for the price we pay for a device we should get what should come with it. Who says I'm not going oversea's next month for a trip and need the adapters? I'm not going to purchase something I shouldn't have to in order to use my phone somewhere else. I can tell you either Sprint or HTC skimped on the stuff that came with this phone compared to the TP1. When I got my TP1 it came with a leather belt case for the phone, TP2 didn't. The wall charger and USB cable are way less quality than the TP1 version had...not such a big deal...but quality is a concern. When I purchased my Blackberry Storm from Verizon about 1 year ago it came with the adapters....why shouldn't this phone...both are global phones...both do CDMA/GSM...I think it's more of a how much can we save and then rip the customer off cenario...but thats just me.