View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 05:34 PM
O.a.T.
VIP Member

O.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributionsO.a.T. should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: HOW TO: Recover a Diamond that won't get past the boot screen! (Instructions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKG26 View Post
Any thoughts on this one?

Lately the last week or so i have been getting the boot lockup with constant vibration alot. LAst 4 roms i tried from Mystery,omj and energyrom resulted in post flash lockups or later on lock ups or resets(i have had success with all 3 chefs so this is a new issue)... I flashed back to stock today and i got the vibration lockup again... I did a reset and so far so good. Im sitting with a stock telus rom right now..

Is there any hardware issues here? OR is it simply a case of some failed flashes? bump usb cable? Or just bad luck?

Is there a way to do a deep format to wipe or scrub out the poop from my diamond? Or is the process of flashing back to stock essentially that?

thanks

Well, I usually do a windows>>settings>>system>>clear storage after each flash to ensure all the remnants of the previous flash on ram get wiped completely. There is also a check box if you want the wipe extended to the internal storage.