PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

sexipink is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 for $199

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdcrds View Post
This is like old old news like a month now but whatever.Going to get pulled soon since it is getting posted on every site you can think of and now has made it's way to here.I would have posted it weeks ago but did not think it was allowed on here since it is cheating.

You can't post warez but you can post how to defraud sprint? LOL ok that is funny.

Really you do not even need to make that e-mail up like the OP posted.I ordered 1 threw there and used my regular e-mail and 2 days later i got a e-mail from them that is was coming.

You only need to make a fake e-mail when you are trying for the 25% corp discount.

I got e-mails in reply from bluefish the first saying it was approved then one saying it was shipped.

If you just make up a fake e-mail how would you get a confirmation for the order? so as said i used my normal e-mail and worked fine.

Goodluck but i am trying to see the double standard this site has.I can't post warez like how to get gps gate free but we can post how to defraud sprint.

LOL goodluck and ask me any questions if i can help as said i got mine easy and did not have to make up a fake e-mail like the op says.

The fake email address is not used for communication purposes, you have to list a work email address it's clearly stated on the site.

Please list your corporate email address to confirm you are eligible for the employee discount offered by Sprint. This email address is simply used to verify employment and will not be used for communications or messages of any kind. See additional details of Privacy Policy.

A valid Accenture email address is required for the discounts available on this site. Not valid for customers on the Everything Referral Plus or SERO plan.

There's a spot to enter your personal email addy as well.