View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 12:51 PM
ahuskins
VIP Member
Threadstarter

ahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIPahuskins is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

I may, and I stress "may", upload the ROMS to Rapidshare. While I would rather not have mirrors I would encourage you to share via PM's. All of this is tough enough to keep straight and I have learned a lot in just the past two weeks about the importance of keeping things organized.

I put together a MaxDusk ROM for testing with a few things cooked in to try to fix the Internet VBookmarks and it ran DOG SLOW. I don't know why, rather discouraging. The more I experiment, the more I'm drawn to both the Standard and now Sense 2.1. Never thought I would say I like the 2.1 but I do. I think it's because it is sooo fast. I do however, miss the Twitter and Footprints tabs. The size of the MaxDusk ROM is just too big in my opinion.

Thinking of removing Opera 10 in favor of Opera 9.7 in the MaxDusk and Standard. You can always go to Opera.com and download and install. If you do that it will even ask if you want to make it your default browser which works well.

How is the new Messaging mod working out for everyone? So far for me it's been pretty good. No hickups. I have noticed that it requires two taps on the Messaging tab to open up the message editor.

Last edited by ahuskins; 01-01-2010 at 12:53 PM.