Thread: Email question
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 12:01 PM
Wesley762
Old Dirty Jamaican

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Email question

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Nope. But what you can do is set up a web server (can be done from your PC using Apache and PHP) and just download Z-Push and it can check e-mail from your web server too. I would just recommend using IMAP where possible. Or better yet if you can, move all your e-mail to a Gmail account and it has it's own Exchange Server which I love using.
I second the Gmail Exchange, exchange is the only real way to go any more. Push and have it instant. don't tell google this but I would even pay for gmail.