View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 02:22 AM
laymanspc
PPCGeeks Regular

laymanspc is keeping up the good worklaymanspc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: RhodiumW CDMA Worldphone HardSPL Unlocker Release

pointless argument with someone who makes NO points. I was making points, with examples and all. I never once in the rant you quoted resorted to any personal attacks (like saying someone has an ingrateful sense of entitlement). You don't know me nor do you know my intentions. So to judge anything about me or my thought process shows who is on the the personal attacks.

Nor do I know these people's intention, therefore I raise questions, questions that go totally unanswered. There are excuse makers, but nobody that can give a legitimate answer to any of the questions raised. These people are ruining the community for WinMo users of the best phones around. As stated, when users know they cannot unlock replacement phones or spouses phones, they are going to seek a different phone that the crackers DO what they do for LEGIT donations, without the strongarm tactics.

Cmonex said they would be raising the limit back on the 17th of December (to stay tuned). This would rid them of the folk that can't get it to work once, would allow a few of them to have the ability to do a spouse or replacement phone, as well as make them appear to be a helpful part of a community (no matter their intentions).

The way it is, ignoring the situation, I see their tool getting R.E.'d really soon for a truely free release. There are some folk who won't bother complaining, and with all these phones that just hit users hands within the past month, it likely will not be long.

Last edited by laymanspc; 01-03-2010 at 12:59 PM.