View Single Post
Old 01-01-2010, 01:26 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] SKI-ROM v4.0 Build 122509 CE OS 5.2.28011 M2.5/M2.1 - Sashimi Compliant

Quote:
Originally Posted by cshep View Post
I really like this rom. Great job. The only question or bug I found is if you are playing music from the music tab and hit the power button to turn off the display, it pauses the music instead of continuing to play. Is there a fix that will allow you turn off the display and allow music to keep playing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorocket1981 View Post
I get the same problem... If anyone have a fix, it would be great to know.

Happy New Year!!
This only happens when on the external speakers, right? Mine keeps playing if my headphones are in.

It also kept playing if my backlight timed out so here's a work around for the time being:

Start the music, lock your screen with the default lock or any lock program, let the backlight time out.

Not great but it works for me. I use my headphones to listen to music so it's not an issue for me.

I searched xda and pppcg and tried a bunch of reg edits but nothing I've found has worked so far.
Hope that helps.