View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:12 PM
jmy72
Regular 'Geeker

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by chewie8han View Post
I'm not quite sure I know what you mean. Straight out of the box, all of my NRG roms come out running EV. This is equivalent to 3G on GSM. Everything that I do on the phone is in CDMA mode (either EV or 1x), so I'm not quite sure what you mean. Are you just talking about 3G being turned on in Comm manager? I don't ever change that, but I believe that's equivalent to turning on/off EV mode, not the actual 3G GSM mode. It's a leftover from him basing his builds for his GSM phone.
Of course, I could be completely off on what you're talking about too.

Kevin
True, But the USCC Radio doesn't recognize it correctly and will give errors. I know I know, you will say well just change radios. Fact being, USCC Radio A.) Runs the best, & B.) Is the only radio that will pick up EVDO in my area. (I Live in the middle of frickin nowhere, on the Canadian Border.)