View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 09:47 PM
jmy72
Regular 'Geeker

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72
Re: |R|6.5.3|WWE| ★ EnergyROM "Leo" 28011/21885 |Dec 31| ★ Sense 2.5/ MaxManila/ Dusk

Question. Are you ever going to create a ROM that you are posting in the CDMA section of PPCGEEKS that does not start out in 3G GSM Mode? I aint tryin to bash ya NRG. As you know, I have been a fan of yours for quite a while, especially back on the TP1. But since coming over to TP2, I have yet to get a ROM from yours that actually is working well out of the gate. I have USCC. The base of the 6.5 ROM you are using in your kitchen, is the USCC Stock ROM. So reason has it, that it should still work after you tweak it up on a USCC phone. NOPE. I was soooo looking forward to continuing with you on the TP2, because I love the way you set up your ROMS. I Love the backgrounds, I love the folders, I love the apps. with the TP1s your ROMS were great right out of the box. Now, it seems like you gotta have a degree in computer science to get it to work effeciently with USCC, even though you are using the ROM from USCC. Thats like making a box of macaroni and cheese, and then for some reason, it tastes like something completely different. What gives man? I have always had much respect for you but it just seems like something has changed since you came over to the TP2.