View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 03:03 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.3|WWE| * EnergyROM 'Phoenix 2' (28014/21885) |Dec 21| Sense 2.1 and 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voidbladestorm View Post
Im Flashing the 21885 build cause he said that was the most stable one. Do you think it has anything to do with the flashing process?
I noticed when I am in the flashing program the button that says update when i press it it goes to the rom and all it says "21 Dec 2009"
Not something like EnergyROM or something....is there anything wrong there??
thats normal that it says that,im thinking it may be a bad dl based on how it seems your the only affected by it,i would dl the rom again and see if the issue is still there with a fresh copy

This post has been thanked 1 times.