View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 02:30 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New TP2 owner in about 24 hours!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
I got a Seidio case, perfect for keeping the phone in my front pocket.
yea, the seidio case is pretty awesome. That case is so thin it adds no bulk whatever to the phone.

The only thing is, I drilled a hole in both the seidio & the battery cover so I can poke the reset button without removing the case (I did a perfect job, the phone looks like it came that way from the factory)

If you snap the seidio case off too many times to get to the reset button, the tiny little tabs that hold it on will break off & then it's useless. I had this happen a few times with my old Titan cases.......

~John