Thread: CoPilot Live 8?
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:46 PM
conflipper
MIA

conflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation levelconflipper can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: CoPilot Live 8?

Here is a link to the version from the latest Leo rom.

I enjoy the Theme.

You will need to have a valid serial # and everything. You will also need to re enter the numbers in.

The first time I did this, it failed to validate, so I had to go online and do it, and the first one worked fine and that was good.

But then when I went to do the Live services it said that it didnt work. So I emailed ALK and they reset a setting and it worked fine then.

So if you have a similar issue then that is what I had to do to fix it.

You will also see a new feature in here, when you are on an Interstate, it will show you a sign of your exit on the top of the screen, very nice to have.

So something to look forward to. I was suprised the first time I saw it, but it is very nice to have.

DOWNLOAD HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.