View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 01:46 PM
Dragon2
AKA TEMPERBAD

Dragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on repDragon2 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New TP2 owner in about 24 hours!!

dont do the hip case think... I had my daughter kick my tp1 off my hip while holding her carring her to the car on a dark 4th of july night.... I didnt even feel it come off....

I dont do cases as they make em bulky and I like the look of the phone...... I just put on a screen protector using the guide here and put it in my pocket.... It fits perfect and there many times I think its not in my pocket and have to check, it feels great in the pocket..... Keep the screen facing your leg so if ya bump something it dont get the screen.........

Congrats man, I hope it gets there early so you can set it up as best as possible before the new year...