View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:50 PM
rorytmeadows
Banned User

rorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regularrorytmeadows is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
rorytmeadows this post says it all. the fact that you are comparing data and coverage to sprint is amazing to me.
I'm not sure I understand. I was never saying T-Mobile was better in general than Sprint or Verizon. I was saying that you can't make blanket statements based on personal experience. It's simple logic. People were claiming that coverage, speed, and reliability for T-Mobile/GSM was terrible. Coverage is better with Sprint and Verizon, definitely, but where's the proof for speed and reliability (connection maintenance, e.g. dropped calls, connection problems)?

The truth is there is no proof. You're not going to find a study that looks at speed and reliability (or one that makes sense). Because it differs by area and by phone. Everyone knows this! Please don't link me to that speed test that was conducted with all the carriers in different cities, it's garbage.