View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:46 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon2 View Post
i get way better signal here with tmobile than I did with sprint....... Sprint is not better...... Just depends where ya live..... I had sprint 4 months ago...... There customer service sucks, their phone prices never drop, and I switched from 1x to ev all the time. Now im constantly on 4 bars 3g.......... Never go to edge... :u

like others said, I think yall hating..... A. tmobiles coverage is growing rapidly.. b. our 21mbs speeds soon will rock c. were getting the Leo before yall....................

Get over it, they all suck and rock in different areas.......
it does depend on where you and in the majority of the areas sprint wins, of course to say sprint will win in every single city is irrate. So for people who travel alot, i don't want to travel to a city and have to miss a single phone call. Every call on my line could be $ in my pocket and to miss a call because of my service provider, I would be kicking my own ass for going with tmobile.
Google is the next skynet