View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 12:40 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Who plans to go HD2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownhornet View Post
There's no point in trying to debate that verizon has the best network no matter which way you put it... just like there's no way you can debate the fact that T-mobile has the worst and their 3G coverage in most places is laughable. Like I said... i've had both services and have done a bit of traveling and its no contest on which service had better coverage FOR ME.
rorytmeadows this post says it all. the fact that you are comparing data and coverage to sprint is amazing to me.
Google is the next skynet