View Single Post
Old 12-31-2009, 10:22 AM
orangekid
Awesomenss :)

orangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the communityorangekid is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to orangekid Send a message via MSN to orangekid Send a message via Yahoo to orangekid
Re: OMJ's HTC Sense 2.5 & 2.1 ROMs | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.x | 21055 / 21887 / 28014 | 12/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemilove View Post
Help!
How do u unzip the downloaded file and flash?
my unzip prog says it's not a zip file.
then how or what do u do?
when i click the file, it takes me to the unzip prog but says not a zip file...

thank u
its a 7z file, download a 7z extractor or use winrar like I do

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhud View Post
So I did the v1.2 and was the start button/X switched and changed to the normal start and x bar at the top?

Also, has anyone else had a problem with trying to edit a contact's name from the phonebook? I tried making a change to the name and when I hit done, the change doesn't happen. I have to go to Outlook on my computer and edit it from there.

Edit: I think my active sync isn't working as well, even though it synched my contacts in the beginning, now it won't update them from when I try to edit them from the computer. And the Data connection is turned off but when I hit on it wants me to set up a connection?

Help? I might just go back to v1.1 and deal with the texts showing up black on the threaded view
as to your first point, see this post in this thread.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=2418

your next 2 points sound like a bad flash, I've gad activesync not work, then I flashed back to stock and reflashed the rom I was trying to use (was a calkulin rom at the time) and it worked. Are you flashing back to stock before you flash your new OMJ rom?

sounds like you've been using the 6.5.3 anyways, so flash stock then reflash the new 6.5.3 rom he just put up.
This post has been thanked 1 times.